5382 VBar Control Touch, black-neon yellow
5382 VBar Control Touch, black-neon yellow
Must conform to the local law when using this product. Thank you!
Separate email for the extra funds required will be sent after order placed.
Or please put remark during ordering process or
email to us email@example.com for a manual re-calculation for you.
Appreciate your understanding. Thank you very much!
Note: The use of the VBar Control radio requires a VBar NEO or an RX Satellite with a legacy VBar or Mini-VBar unit with firmware version 6.0 PRO or higher. This version is free for all legacy devices as an incentive (but not for VBar NEO), for anyone who purchases a VBar Control radio. After registering your VBar Control radio on www.vstabi.info, customers will be able to add and download firmware version 6.0 PRO free of charge, even for any VBars or MiniVBars they already own. More information on this process is available on www.vstabi.info.
- Setup, programming and adjusting of VBar-controlled models accomplished directly via VBar Control radio.
- Readily understandable graphic user interface.
- Easy programming for new models via the familiar VBar setup wizard.
- ESC setup wizard for programming all types of speed controllers.
- ESCs with VBar Control support can be programmed directly from the radio.
- Up to eight parameters can be tuned simultaneously using the optional inputs, with adjustable limitation of the the respective range of values.
- Bank switching with three banks (fourth Bank Autorotation optional).
- Real time logging and real time graphic vibration analysis available on display.
- Graphical telemetry log analyzer for stored flights (overview, energy consumption, event-log) directly readable on the display.
- Create your own screendesign directly on the touchscreen display.
- Full manual available on the radio by means of context sensitive help.
- Easy bind process, allows bind and fly of any model equipped with VLink (e.g. a buddy‘s heli) with your own transmitter (Model Sharing).
- Automatic power-on, if an already bound model is switched on.
- Several telemetry functions are available, such as voltages, current, rpm, speed, temperature and power consumption of the batteries (may need additional hardware).
- Multiple timer functions available with warnings and reminders via sound, voice, or vibration output.
- Wireless buddy boxing with two VBar Control radios, fully configurable.
- Interact with your smart phone via WiFi (control your music player, exchange photos, open web sites or videos, expand your display for telemetry purposes ...)—Apps for Android™ and iOS™ are under development, will be relaeased later on.
- Cloud functions under development (e.g. for archiving, interaction with other users; usage optional).
- Access our App Store and do over-the-air online-updates via WiFi*.
- Over-the-air online-update your VBar NEO-flybarless systems via WiFi* (for purchases, a device with internet access and web browser is required).
- Extra bright capacitive 5.8 inch multi-touch color display, with ambient-light sensor to automatically control the brightness.
- Very good readability even in bright sunlight.
- WiFi module connects to your WiFi network at home as well as to your personal hotspot on the go.
- Very fast start-up time, from off to fully operational in three seconds.
- High perfomance low power controller for best user experience and long runtimes.
- Reliable 80 Channel 2.4 GHz FHSS bidirectional flight control, programming/setup and telemetry remote control system.
- Unlimited model memory.
- Virtually unlimited number of control channels.
- High range, low latency, antenna diversity both on transmitter and receiver.
- Intelligent antenna monitoring and management.
- Fully equipped with four 3-position switches, two 3-position quick-break-switches as well as six rotary inputs (four trim wheels, two rotating knobs), all fully programmable.
- Precision gimbals with four ball bearings, fully adjustable.
- Collective stick can be equipped with optional throw limiter.
- Delicate rubber lining for comfortable, slip-free and safe holding.
- Well-balanced with two-point neck-strap attachment, no additional retainer bracked required.
- Large 2 Watt loudspeaker for alarms and voice output.
- Vibration alarm (adjustable).
- Memory accessible as a USB memory stick, no drivers needed.
- Built-in Lithium Polymer battery allows for long run times.
- Charge through USB connector or built-in charger.
- Power supply for fast charging included.
* Online features require a WiFi connection and a device with internet access. Data transfers may cause additional costs, depending on your mobile data plan.
*Pictures and photos for reference only.